- Mono (single channel) V-Power BASS amplifier
- Max Power Ratings
- Max Power Rating: 3200Wx1
- RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@ 14.4V ?%THD+N, 20Hz - 200Hz) 1500Wx1
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@ 14.4V ?%THD+N, 20Hz - 200Hz) 2000Wx1
- Sound Tuning
- Crossover: 50-200Hz
- EQ (Equalizer): Center Frequency Adjustment 30-80Hz, Gain 0-12dB
- Subsonic Filter: 0, 15, 30Hz
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 514mm x 242mm x 60mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 20-1/4'' x 9-7/32'' x 2-23/64''
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 451mm x 242mm x 60mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 17-3/4'' x 9-7/32'' x 2-23/64''
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200Hz
- Speaker Impedance: 2 - 4 Ohm
- Signal to Noise: 75dBA
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Channel Design: Mono Amplifier
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: MOSFET
- Board Circuitry: Globally Modulated Design
- Current Protection: Automatic Over-Current Protection Circuitry
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- RCA Output: Gold Plated RCA Input Connector
- Speaker-Level Inputs: Speaker Level Inputs
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass CAS Technology
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Board Design: Dual Sided Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: 2-Position Gain Setting
- Terminal Layout: Two Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
High Performance, High Value
Want serious power for your system? While trying not to blow your budget? Go with one of the Alpine V-Power amps for unbeatable dollar-per-watt value and Alpine quality sound, along with Bass EQ for maximizing bass performance.
Industry-leading Power and Control
Power and control go hand in hand with this amplifier. Alpine's high-power mono amp Class-D design gives you more power, cleaner signal and tighter, deeper bass without draining your battery. Class-D provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class-A or B amplifiers. The MRP-M2000 high damping factor yields tight, accurate, controlled bass. Translation: Enjoy cleaner bass, even during extreme power demands.
Exceptionally Easy Upgrade
The V-Power's speaker level inputs connect directly to any head unit, without the need for external converters. This makes the V-Power series ideal for upgrading factory audio equipment. High-level speaker inputs and flush mount controls make for easy installation. The units come with end caps that cover and protect your wiring connections while creating a clean, finished appearance. Step up your factory system to Alpine sound.
Cooler Amps = No Shut Down
Rugged heat sinks and an extremely sophisticated thermal management processor that continuously monitors the amp's temperature, ensure nonstop output and stable, reliable performance
The MRP-M2000 is a versatile fit for your vehicle, whether you're planning on setting up an amp and sub system for a SUV, truck, or sedan. For big bass, in a small space truck, try quadrupling the subs- with 4 Type S subwoofers, for enough output to move your hair! SUV owners can enjoy big output, with up to 4 Type R subs. For a bigger body sedan, pound ground with a pair of Type R subs. If you are not looking for boomy bass, but still want tons of volume, the MRP-M2000 can be matched up with Type X subs. There are many set-ups available depending on your vehicle and your preference - get with your local Alpine retailer/installer to figure out the ideal set up for you.