- 13cm 2-way 300W Type-R components
- 1′′ (2.5cm) Ring Radiator Tweeter
- Large Aluminum Voice Coil
- Neodymium Magnet
- Swivel Application
- Flush Mount, Surface Mount Application
- Hybrid Multi Layer Cone
- Linear Drive Technology
- HAMR Surround
- Large Aluminum Voice Coil
- Copper Square Wire
- Ultra High Density Neodymium Magnet
- DX Ring
- Wave Guide
- Shallow Mounting Desing
- CAS Technology
- Mounting Adapter Kit Included
- Bi-Amp Ready Design
- Crossover Network
- In-line Network Design
- Attenuation Control: 4 Step (0, -2, -4, -6 dB)
- High Grade Network Components
- Others: Pure Copper Trace-Style Resistance Circuit Board
- Power Specification
- Power Handling
- Peak Power: 300 Watts
- RMS Power: 100 Watts
- Woofer Mounting Diameter: 118 mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 57 mm
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter: 58 mm
- Tweeter Mounting Depth: 19 mm
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 29 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/W (1m)
Type-R speakers are engineered to deliver prodigious power while maintaining extreme sound clarity, for totally exciting sound. They provide high power handling, wide frequency response and a powerful bass kick. The Type-R series includes both component and coaxial models, both of which are highly efficient and provide good installability in a wide range of vehicles.
Impressively Powerful Bass
Using some of the same technologies as the Type-R subwoofers, such as HAMR Surround for extremely long cone excursion while maintaining maximum control, these speakers deliver deep, muscular bass that gives your sound a powerful punch.
Superb Sound Quality
Type-R speakers employ many high quality parts and advanced designs, including a multilayer cone that is both light and strong, and a Linear Drive Magnet and Dual Gap Voice Coil structure that ensures maximum linearity for optimum sound quality.
Compact for Easy Installation
Thanks to a powerful, compact neodymium magnet, small network and slim basket, the Type-R speakers are much more compact than you would expect, allowing installation in the doors of a wide range of vehicles.
Wave Guide Focuses the Sound
Alpine has developed a Wave Guide for the cone to further improve sound quality. Mounted over the center cap, it prevents phase distortion of the sound waves from the diaphragm, and focuses the sound for optimum clarity.
Both component and coaxial models feature a ring tweeter that swivels to improve off-axis response in less-thanideal locations. You can aim it by hand for best imaging and staging at your listening position.
Compact Network Design
The crossover network is 75% smaller than previous types, for easier installation in door panels. It provides four levels of tweeter adjustment so you can achieve best balance between tweeter and woofer.