- TME-S370 - 6,5” WVGA ON-DASH TOUCH SCREEN MONITOR
- 6,5” high-luminance WVGA Touch Screen
- Designed for On-dash Applications
- High Picture Quality
- RGB Navigation Input for NVE-M300P
- Built-in Speaker for Navigation Voice Guidance
- RCA and S-Video Inputs
- Dedicated Camera Input
- Ultra-slim Design
- Intuitive User Interface
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 4 Background and Illumination Colours Selectable (Green, Red, Blue & Amber)
- Touch-sensitive Hard Keys
- Image flip (Horizontal/Vertical)
- Extended Voice Guidance Timing
- Monitor Section
- Screen Size : 6.5 inch
- Resolution : WVGA
- Operation System : TFT active matrix
- Number of Picture Elements : 1,152,000 pcs.
- Effective Number of Picture Elements : 99.99% or more
- Illumination System : LED
- Power Requirement : 14.4 V DC (11–16 V allowable)
- Operation Temperature : -10°C to +60°C
- Storage Temperature : -20°C to +75°C
- Chassis Size (Monitor section)
- Width : 178 mm (7")
- Height : 100 mm (3-15/16")
- Depth : 36 mm (1-7/16")
- Weight : 385 g
- Black Box Size
- Width : 88 mm
- Height : 60 mm
- Depth : 28 mm
TME-S370 - 6,5” WVGA ON-DASH TOUCH SCREEN MONITOR
Brilliant Picture Quality
This super-convenient on-dash monitor is a quick and easy solution for viewing maps, rear/front cameras and even movies. The 6,5” WVGA display delivers high resolution images. Small details on maps are sharp and clear, and even moving images are smooth and free of video noise. Since it is designed for on-dash use, luminance is very high, and an ambient light sensor adjusts for best visibility.
The monitor is extremely thin and is compatible with commonly available mounting kits (AMPS standard mounts / "4 hole fixings"), allowing a wide range of installation accessories to choose from. The small black box has inputs for audio, video, S-Video and a drive assist camera.
Add a Navigation Module
The NVE-M300P is the perfect add-on to the TME-S370 to access simplified, reliable navigation so you can find your way around and get to your destination. With the quick touch of the “Nav” icon, you’re set to input your next destination. Get access to easy-to-use navigation functions and see where the road leads. The TME-S370 is also compatible with the following navigation units: PMD-B200P 2.0 by using the PMD-DOK2 interface cable.
The TME-S370 offers a rear view camera input so you can hook up to a HCE-C105 or HCE-C200R rear view camera and get a better view of what’s going on behind you. This is a great way to stay safe and avoid hitting objects that may potentially be difficult to see.
The direct auxiliary input gives you the option to connect to DVD player, DVD head unit, TV Tuner or your iPod®. A great way to enjoy music and videos from USB sources is to connect the USB interface KCE-635UB to your monitor. This USB interface provides an easy-to-use interface with Direct Touch control.
You also have the option to name your source the way it will appear on the menu. Enjoy video playback and watch your favorite movies, music videos, TV shows right from the screen.
The simplified graphic interface is easy to use via the touch control screen. It provides a wide range of setup capabilities and lets you choose from among four background and button colours.